CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – Junior Graphic Designer (TBIHSS Project)
FHI 360/Philippines (www.fhi360.org) is in search of candidates for Junior Graphic Designer position to join the USAID-funded “TB Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening” (TBIHSS) project in the Philippines. The position is based at the TB Innovations Office in Makati City.
The “TB Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening” (TB-IHSS) project is a 5-year USAID funded project that aims to strengthen national and regional level implementation of the National TB Strategic Plan by providing state-of-the-art capacity building and technical expertise to scale-up TB and DR-TB prevention, detection and treatment. It supports the Government of Philippines in its endeavor to eliminate TB by binding, building and strengthening innovative approaches to improve TB prevention, increase TB case detection rates, decrease default rates, and increase TB treatment success rates.
The Junior Graphic Designer will support the Demand Generation team in producing creatives for various communication products and tools for the #TBFreePH communication campaign. He/she will design primarily digital and print materials.
· Produce design and lay-out of communication products based on a pre-determined creative brief;
· Coordinate with technical team leads and staff members for content and accurate information;
· Provide production specifications to vendors and suppliers
· Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier skills.
· Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner.
· Work in a fast-paced environment and with various stakeholders
· BS/BA (Fine Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public health, or related field.)
· At least 3 years’ direct experience in lay-out and design **
· Experience of working with government institutions is desirable
WORKING CONDITIONS AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
· Usual office working conditions.
· Ability to travel domestically at least 25%.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
FHI360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.