You agree that you will not:
· Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
· Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
· Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
· Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
· Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable (as determined by UNcareer);
· Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
· Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers;
· Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
· Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
· Solicit personally identifying information from minors;
· Except as expressly approved by us, and subject to applicable laws, use UNcareer for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation;
· Imply a UNcareer endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
· Send messages in violation of the USA CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law;
· Introduce software or automated agents to UNcareer, or access UNcareer so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from UNcareer without our express written permission;
· "Frame" or "mirror" or otherwise incorporate part of UNcareer into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of UNcareer without our express written permission.
· Copy, modify or create derivative works of UNcareer or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission);
· Copy or use the information, Content (excluding Your Content), or data on UNcareer in connection with a competitive service, as determined by UNcareer;
· Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to UNcareer or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
· Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of UNcareer;
· Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on UNcareer or the networks or services connected to UNcareer;
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to UNcareer; or Attempt to circumvent any security feature of UNcareer;
Posting Jobs on UNcareer. You may not post any job that:
· Does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the state and country where the job is to be performed, including laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use and intellectual property;
· Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as, misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster;
· Requires an application fee or up-front or periodic payments; requires recruitments of others; resembles a multi-level marketing scheme, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement; or only pays commissions (except where the listing makes clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling); or resembles a multi-level marketing scheme.
· Involves any screening requirement where such screening requirement is not an actual and legal requirement of the advertised position;
· Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads;
· Contains multiple job openings in a single job ad (unless you've purchased a service that permits this);
· Does not comply with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act or the EEOC's Enforcement Guidance on Employer's Consideration of Arrest and Conviction Records in Employment Decisions, and relevant state and local laws that prohibit employers from discriminating against people with criminal backgrounds and require employers to delay inquiry into an applicant's criminal history until later in the hiring process.
· Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined in UNcareer's reasonable discretion.