Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to*save, protect, and transform* lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationa lity. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS has implemented a new global ERP (Oracle) in the US and across nearly 70 global locations as well as the Headquartered US. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated business management software of main business processes which is mediated by software and technology that impact most Human Resources functional disciplines, Supply Chain, Finance and Payroll. At the direction of the Global HCM Leader, and in collaboration with the Information Technology Project Management Office of CRS' Oracle ERP, the new HCM Core HR Implementation Analyst is responsible for direct support of Core HR Module including configuration, testing of the assigned HR-related modules of CRS' ERP, Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM as well the ongoing quarterly upgrades enhancements and/o r changes.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
Production Support and Future Release Roll Out
Serve as Implementation Analyst for Oracle Cloud HCM Core HR, including:
Assist and support the Business Process Owner and other key stakeholders related to both production environment and the overall Project for the designated functional HR business with ongoing enhancements to the base implementation of Oracle HCM and the delivery of functional specifications and business processes
- Collaborate and assist the BPO in gathering requirements that meet key customer objectives and success measurements, while taking into consideration the overall operating model
- Assisting and making recommendations in identifying testing plans related to the roll-out of the new enhancement of HR functionality that is already in place including test scripts and test plans to ensure configuration and data flow are in line with functional specifications
- Working with CRS' external implementation partners to perform specific configuration- and testing-related tasks within the project plan, and to ensure quality, timely delivery against project plan milestones
- Tactically ensuring relevant configurations of Oracle "fast formulas" (which automate calculations of leave, benefits, overtime, etc. based on a fixed set of variables) system reports, and HR security permissions
- Assist and work alongside the BPO’s in developing and documenting appropriate work-arounds or non-system related functions not covered by the system through creative manual processes that may include building spreadsheet templates, etc.
- Preparing and collecting data for conversion utilizing collection templates required for populating the assigned HR module(s) required for go-live
- Participating in testing cycles by performing configurations, executing conversions, condu cting and leading testers through the testing plan and conducting break/fix
- Supporting and guiding users of the application and the testing of new functionality
Ensure a successful "go-live" process, including:
- Troubleshooting and resolving systems and/or configuration issues
- Collaborating and assisting with configurations changes, data changes and ensuring support with the change management absorption by helping every employee with new processes and procedures
- Assist in documenting lessons learned
Post-Deployment and Production Environment
- Ensure successful operations and continual evolution of functionality, as needed, including:
- Assisting with Fit/Gap analysis and identifying required RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms)
- Writing functional specifications for technical docum entation and build of RICEF objects
- Providing timely and quality support to end users related to configuration
- Managing and executing configuration and testing associated with new modules and functionality
- Documenting a deep internal expertise in the software solution chosen by and configured for CRS
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned
Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years relevant work experience, experience with integrated database and/or some HRIS implementation such as Core HR, Recruiting, Talent Management or a combination of some college and additional relevant work experience required.
Skilled in implementation activities such as business requirements and analysis, mapping business processes, system configuration, gap fit analysis, application and report functional/technical specifications, unit, integration and regression testing, data migration and understanding integrations between various applications.
Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud HCM updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business.
Troubleshoot issues, analyze and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
Should have exposu re in HCM Implementation environments in a support role configuring program and plan specifications that impact the applicable human resources functional modules that may include HR core activities, as well as future HR modules that may be implemented
Should possess some level of knowledge with relational databases
Should have exceptional experience with Microsoft excel performing advance functions which include pivot tables, building spreadsheets that will support linking data into Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
What we o ffer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.