Project development and donor relations:
- Elaborate, together with the HUB Coordinator, the strategic, budgetary and operational plans for the geographical HUB.
- Lead project proposal development processes, including building strategic consortia with a range of strategic internal and external stakeholders, across humanitarian aid and development sectors.
- Coordinate timely inputs from technical project managers into all proposal development processed.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with new and existing donors, including EU, AECID, UN agencies, Development Banks, private donors and others.
- Contribute to the effective management of funding relationships with major institutional donors that support funding objectives.
- Develop, design and conduct needs assessment to ensure all new project opportunities are based upon sound needs analysis.
- Ensure that all projects and strategies have a strong gender and inclusion focus.
- Support learning and development processes through external and internal working groups and dissemination of knowledge and information.
- Fluent in Spanish and English with high proficiency in French.
- Degree or equivalent in development cooperation, social sciences or related subject.
- 3 years of work experience in in similar or related role in NGO resource mobilization.
- Proven experience in working with multilateral and bilateral donors (previous experience with AECID, EU, Development Banks will be valuable).
- Proven experience in project formulation, including both narrative development and budgeting.
- Experience in the following areas would be an asset:
a. Humanitarian aid – especially in Child Protection, Education, Food Security sectors .
b. Livelihood programming based on green skills for youth and women (e.g. eco – agriculture).
c. Gender and inclusión.
- Minimum two years field experience.
- The position will be based in Madrid with assignments on the field (around 35% of the time).
What we offer:
- Annual Gross Salary + variable incentives (to be set upon candidate’s experience and the organization standards
- 23 days of holiday per year.
Plan International is committed to safeguarding of children and young people and all its employees act in accordance with this commitment.