Intern - IT Security, WRI
Who we are and What we do?
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, non-profit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. Our work focuses on building sustainable and livable cities and working towards a low carbon economy. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, World Resources Institute puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
World Resources Institute began in Washington, DC, in 1982 to provide cutting edge analysis to address global environment and development challenges. WRI spans more than 50 countries, with offices in Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, and the United States. In all these locations, WRI works with government, business, and civil society to drive ambitious action based on high-quality data and objective analysis.
About your role:
In this role, you will manage daily security operation. This includes alert/incident management, Azure Security center, user Identity and access management, assets complaint and reporting.
This role ensures a secure endpoint and network infrastructure. You will manage design, implement, and maintain security solutions to protect all endpoints, applications, and network. Your work comprises, but is not limited to, endpoint security, network security, data loss prevention controls implementation, vulnerability and patch compliance and supporting governance and risk compliance functions.
How your day will unfold:
• Able to Work with Zero Trust Principal
• Good Knowledge of SIEM/SOAR, XDR, Playbooks
• Must have good knowledge about vulnerability management.
• Cloud Security Posture Management
• AZURE AD, Azure AD Identity Protection,
• Must have good knowledge about Microsoft 365 defender.
• Able to Know the data, Protect the data and Govern the Data
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Analyze threats and vulnerabilities reports
• Carry out changes, upgrades and deploy solution to remediate security risks
• Integrate cloud applications with security products. Troubleshoot integration issues
• Safeguard's information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
Requirements and Skills that we seek:
Candidate with more than Six-month internship program and Azure security certification will be preferred.
• Education- Graduation in related field (BE, B-tech, and BCA)
• Skill set/ Technical expertise – Knowledge of Information Security System
• Specific Knowledge required – Azure fundamental Security
• Competencies/ Abilities required – Azure Security Certification
Stipend: 25000 Per Month
Location: Delhi, India
Duration: 6 Months
List of Documents to be attached:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose. Finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) @WRI India
WRI India values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion across all areas of our work and workforce. Integrating these values into our actions fosters a progressive and collaborative culture and can also enhance our impact. It is our responsibility to create a welcoming working environment for people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience to learn together. We are responsible for fostering a safe and inclusive workplace where questions, concerns and information about diversity, equity and inclusion are part of our ongoing dialogue and development.
Learn more about WRI India’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Click Here