Generic responsibilities (max 10)
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated Core Competency project portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
- Acts as a focal point for external referrals and services' mapping in his/her assigned geographical area of operation.
- Support and creates visualization of group information sessions including video, Flyers and brochures or any needed material and ensuring all donor representation are reflected.
- Coordinate and carry out awareness sessions and/or awareness activities for internally displaced persons/persons in need of international protection in the municipalities/cities in accordance with the programmatic strategy.
- Carry out case management activities and provide ICLA services to the beneficiary population in the office, communities and missions, within the framework of the projects in execution and according to the assigned theme.
- Support as focal point for any procurement needed for the ICLA and the community center activities.
- Contribute and coordinates activities with community-based organizations and joint activities with other NRC core competencies in his/her assigned geographical area of operation.
- Conducts quality assurance exercises as requested by TL and PM.
- Support in Coaching and provides direction through training to in line with the results of the quality assurance exercises.
- Support in directs the Volunteers Modality and manages administrative work. Tasks include: leading th e recruitment process of volunteers, planning and executing volunteers' induction, training and refreshers as needed, executing quality check exercises and monitoring the exercises conducted by team members, ensuring proper and efficient documentation & reporting, coordinating monthly payments with Finance.
- Other tasks as requested by TL and PM
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are
- Relevant core competency implementation staff
- Support teams, Finance, HR, Admin and Logistics
- Communications staff
- Protection staff
- M&E department Scale and scope of position
Stakeholders: INGOs, NGOs and CSOs Budgets: N/A
Information: ICLA Database
Legal or Compliance: Donor financial and compliance guideline, Code of Conduct, NRC Terms of employment, and Donor guidelines, Anti-Corruption, Duty of Care and Security and Risk Management Policy
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories.
1. Professional Competencies
Generic professional competencies for this position:
• Experience from working within technical expertise area in a humanitarian/ recovery context.
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
Context/specific skills, knowledge and experience:
Qualification requirement: College/diploma degree or equivalent Years of Experience: 2
- Case management experience
- Knowledge of displacement context in Jordan
- Good knowledge about data management
- Native fluency in Arabic
- Behavioral Competencies (max 6)
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people