Regional HRIS & Compensation Manager
Among five regional offices of Save the Children, Asia Regional Office - one of the largest region is based in Singapore providing strategic and operational oversight to 13 Country Offices in Asia.
As a key member of the regional HR team and working in close collaboration with the Regional HR Director (Asia), individual Country office Directors & HR teams and functional heads from the Head Quarter in London, this position will lead all functions related to HRIS management, other system building initiatives in the region, ensure data quality, generate and analyse all HR reports and HR scorecards, oversee compensation & benefits including payroll, salary benchmarking and all benefits. This position will be responsible for ensuring country office policy alignment with SCI global guidelines & policies to ensure Save the Children International is competitive and an employer of choice in both development and humanitarian contexts.
- University degree in human resources, business administration, or management
- 5 years significant experience in managing HRIS, compensation & benefits management
- Highly numerate with the ability to interpret statistical data and to generate high class reports
- Proven skills on HR policy formulation, review and analysis
- Hands on experience on job evaluation and salary benchmarking
- Highly developed communication skills both written and oral in order to establish effective relationships with internal and external audiences, including at a geographical distance
- A strong track record of influencing and presenting at senior management level
- An understanding of and commitment to the work and international context of Save the Children
- Experience of working in Asia context is desired
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time in any part of Asia (depending on international travel restrictions)
Closing date of application: 16 June 2021