Key Expected Tasks:
● Implementing Voucher distribution and other related activities at all stages of the project.
● Collaborate with the community leaders and volunteers for smooth implementation of project activities.
● Conduct community meetings to sensitize communities on the organization’s program and beneficiary entitlements.
● Assessment, identification, registration and verification of beneficiaries.
● Participate in implementation of assessments.
● Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
● Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
● Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● Relevant degree.
● NGOs experience, 1 years in relevant fields.
● Experience with NFI programs including voucher and cash modalities
● Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Excel
● Good English.
● Very good report writing and data entry skills.