Key Expected Tasks:
• Supervise database and data entry staff (Assistant Officer – Database and Data Entry daily worker
• Set and delegate daily and weekly targets and data entry tasks for database and data entry staff.
Data Management and Analysis:
**• Manage all incoming data from projects.• Ensure appropriate archiving of all paper data collection forms, in collaboration with all AME staff.
• Prepare databases for manual data entry purposes.
• Maintain orderly digital file management in order to provide tools, databases, beneficiary cards
and reports to AME and programming staff as requested.
• Prepare reports per program manager requirements on the number of beneficiaries reached per
database information (both Excel and cloud-based databases).
Data Collection Support:
**• Create mobile data collection forms (currently using paper based forms) to be used for beneficiary registration, distributions, household surveys, and other project monitoring efforts.• Manage data uploaded from KOBO, ODK or iForm Builder, including maintaining relationships between data collection Builder and cloud databases.
• Support Data Entry team in Syria to troubleshoot any upload issues or problems with hardware or software.
• Train Syria-based staff on the use of data collection softwares and hardwares adopted by the country program.
• Support data collection components of the commodity tracking system and support the IT Officer in management of IT hardware in Syria.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● 3 years’ experience in databases, data collection tools and data entry.
● Degree in relevant field (computer engineer, information management…etc.).
● Experience with NFI programs including voucher and cash modalities is desirable.
● Excellent organizational and program management skills and the ability to anticipate program needs.
● Excellent proficiency with MS Office software (especially Word, Excel) and data collection tools such as KOBO, ODK and iForm.
● Ability to analyze databases resulting from surveys.
● Excellent oral and written English.