Key Expected Tasks:
● Carry out beneficiary assessments based on predefined assessment formats; lead field assessor’s teams in area of operation.
● Verify preselected beneficiary lists through repeated field visits and liaison with local authorities
● Communicate to the communities involved in the NFI programme the selection and implementation process of the project.
● Lead distributions, including ensuring the implementation of safe delivery and distribution to beneficiaries of vouchers and/or in-kind items, adhering to ACTED (SOP), safety and security measures.
● When voucher/ cash programmes are implemented, ensure together with the logistics department the redemption of vouchers from the suppliers involved in the voucher programme
● Be the focal point of contact for suppliers and/or service providers to respond to any request for information or other feedback.
● Liaise with Logistics, Finance and other departments as appropriate to identify and plan the support needed for implementation of projects.
● Coordinate with MEAL team to organize Post-Distribution Monitoring (PDM) activities and follow-up analysis and reporting.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● 1-2 years’ experience implementing commodity supply programs/ activities.
● Degree in relevant field.
● Experience with NFI programs including voucher and cash modalities.
● Excellent organizational and program management skills and the ability to anticipate program needs.
● Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office software (especially Word, Excel)
● Ability to analyze databases resulting from surveys.
● Excellent oral and written English.