Objective 1: Responsible for ensuring the compliance of project activities with USAID regulation and analysis of the risks.
Reviewing the existing documentation and its compliance with the requirements made by the donor by setting up, coordinating and conducting monthly random preventive controls of all justification documents within the partners. Follow up of the issues detected and actions taken.
- Assisting other members of the team when needed
- Draft and disseminate within partners quarterly risk analysis reports including suggested mitigation measures. Follow up of the implementation of the recommendations made.
- Reporting and coordination with the HQ´s compliance team.
Objective 2: Responsible for coordination and follow up of internal and external audits
- Coordination of internal or external audit with Auditors Firms and Partners, acting as a key player on solving the issues identified during the audits and communicating effectively with the auditors, AAH team and its partners.
- Responsible for the archiving of all documentation related to the Project, including partner’s documentation. The Archiving should be done according to AAH Archiving Policy.
Objective 3: Coordination of procurement and logistics issues within the Partnership
- Conduct and lead coordination meetings among all logistics focal points
- Compile and share all the final reports to the partnership manager as required.
- Act as focal point for partners regarding compliance in procurement.
- Ensure all procurement is conducted in compliance with the donor’s thresholds and guidelines.
- Timely inform the line manager of risks and challenges regarding procurement of partners and propose solutions and actions to improve.
- Prepare for Senior Partnership Manager necessary reports and communications to donor, such as derogations, changes in the context that might influence or modify procurement processes along the intervention.
- Ensure that all procurement plans of partners are available on time and procurement is done as planned
- Receive and analyze procurement plans of all partners and create, administrate and share monthly reports related to Logistics, namely:
- Procurement progress.
- Stock levels.
- Deviations or delays in procurement.
- Security Incidents within the areas of implementation