As the Applications Support Analyst you will be the main driver of IT business process improvements primarily in the Financial management systems (Agresso). You will be responsible in defining functional requirements from interactions and as well as data gathering from users. You will engage closely with the Global IT Applications Team Leads, in proposing solutions, driving implementation, changing and leading continuous improvement for within reporting areas. You are expected to work closely with other members of the Global team to help prioritise issues/responses to all tickets raised through Jira.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with ERP.
- Strong networking and communication skills will be needed, as the role will require close liaison with Business key stake holders such as finance and members.
- Experience of providing end user support, including call logging, call resolution, updating knowledge base/FAQs etc…
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets
- Exposure to the non-for-profit sector and/or developing countries is preferred
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy-in
- Fluency in writing and speaking in English.
- Training in data management and scripting;
- ITIL foundation certification is required;
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer certification;
- Prior training in Customer service support will be useful;
- Well organised thus able to manage projects in several locations;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to pass on information clearly to users and to grasp difficulties perceived by users;
- Strong customer service orientation that establishes a good working relationship with customers, with the attitude of wanting to assist people and pass-on their knowledge and experience to others;
- Excellent knowledge of scripting tools for data manipulation;
- Excellent technical knowledge of database platforms e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL;
- Good logical diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgement in the resolution of problems;
- Ability to multi-task in dealing with several different problems at a time;
- Ability to work under high pressure, meet deadlines, monitor and follow-up on pending matters under minimum supervision;
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and verbal English.