<![CDATA[Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires - indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence - fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d'urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d'activités : Nutrition et Santé - Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection - Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d'Existence - Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène - Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will be responsible to support the overall HR Operations. More precisely :
Your role is to provide mentoring to the Human Resources Head of Department (HR HoD) by organising the learning process and the competencies transfer. You have to build a dedicated action plan with a regular following up to ensure the completeness of the mentoring:
- Mentoring the HoD (guidance, follow-up, motivation...).
- Follow up the progress of the HR department in the mission.
- With the objectives and the individual accompanying action plan.
You have to review of the CSB, IR and the memos :
- Proposition of a methodology
- Review and updates CSB, IR and integrate Memos (if possible merge all)
- Review and Integrate new provisions of the labor law in line with the ACF standard (retirement pension, severance pay/end of contract benefits and health compensation related to work.
- Ensure the compliance with ACF France standards.
- Adapt the HR forms to the new regulations if needed.
You will review of the main HR policies and procedures (recruitment, employment, career development)
- Propose improvement's measures in the processes of recruitment and internal promotion.
- Review and updates recruitment policy and tools.
You have to support the deployment of the updated classification grid, salary scale and remuneration package
- Review the final salary scale, remuneration package and the harmonization tool that will be made by HR mission and to given inputs/recommendation and support for the application.
- Support on the deployment plan.
You have to define the HR Action plan 2021 : to guide and support the HR HoD for the implementation of HR action plan 2021.
You hold a master in management, HR or business administration or related field; you have at least 5 years of experience in humanitarian/early recovery/development sector, with minimum 2 years at a similar position. You have substantial knowledge in change management and work organization. You have experience in mentoring or coaching and you are eager to work on capacity building.
You have an ability to work at both strategic and operational levels and you possess your excellent interpersonal, organizational, multitasking, management and communication skills.
Fluent in English is mandatory.
Experience with ACF would be appreciated.
VOS CONDITIONS D'EMPLOI
- 2 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 463EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
- Child allowance
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.