Plan International seeks a dynamic leader and project strategist to fill the role of Admin and Human Resources Manager for the USAID funded Marawi Displacement Response Project to be based in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte.
- Executes clearly defined processes prescribed to implement HR policies, programs, and procedural processes on the ground ensuring quality and timeliness to better serve the requirements of the office and the intended stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot simple and manageable issues encountered in the implementation and raise to line manager in cases of complex issues that cannot be managed alone.
- Facilitate settling-in of new hires to their respective area of assignment
- Manage and provide excellent office services and facilities to staff to support the smooth operation.
- To provide services such as accommodation, traveling, travel insurance and/or other related necessary assistance to staff and visitors. The services to be provided including a recommendation for cost-effectiveness.
In order to succeed in a challenging and varied role, applicants must have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of Psychology, Behavioral or Social Science and industrial relations or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in human resource operations and administrative management; including recruitment and selection, performance management, information management, and policy implementation.
- Training or certification in labor laws and its enabling guidelines
- Has excellent analytical, problem solving and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Philippines. Local applicants are preferred.