- CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position:
- CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, HR & project management services. CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR management.
- Operational management.
- Personnel management.
- Business development.
- Financial management.
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & personnel management SOPs are in place & complied.
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s duty of care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Country Manager where required.
- Management of 3rd party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG crisis management SOP.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable's against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Induction training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for payroll accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance reviews – Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants / emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
Business acquisition & growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
- This role reports to the Country Manager.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Africa (desirable).
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification & / or experience may be waived in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
- Duty station may be changed depending depending on project requirements.