<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency - has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health - Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection - Food Security and Livelihoods - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will be responsible for the overall management & optimisation of all internal & external reporting & grants management processes.
More specifically, your responsibilites will be to:
- Lead on optimization of grant and program management processes ;
- Ensure compliance with donor guidelines and regulations
- Lead all internal and external reporting processes ;
- Ensure effective coordination of program development processes ;
- Lead the development of a country office partnership strategy;
- Ensure effective internal coordination of partnership management ;
- Demonstrate personal commitment in promoting Gender Equality and ACF Gender Minimum Standards and act as the focal person on Gender for the mission
You hold a university degree in international relations, political science, social sciences, humanitarian and / or development studies, public administration, or other related field.
Experience requested :
- At least 3 years of experience in humanitarian and/or development fundraising from institutional donors (in a fundraising or related NGO role)
- At least 1 year of field-based experience in the same or similar positions required
- Former experience with ACF a big plus due to the capacity building component needed for theposition
Skills requested :
- Good knowledge of common institutional donors guidelines and regulations (EU, DFID, USAID/OFDA, pooled funds and private foundations) and Action Against Hunger sectors of intervention
- Excellent English writing and communication skills and proven proposal writing and report writing skills for a variety of donors
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good team player with positive and supportive attitude : excellent intercultural and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, strong representation and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker who demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to pace complex dynamics
- A good sense of organization, rigorous and precise
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
12 months fixed term contract under French legislation:
- Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: $216+ $381 net, field paid.
- + 150EUR of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 EUR at each RnR period (averagely every 12 weeks).
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.