The WASH Engineer will be a part of the Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) technical team. He/ She will be responsible for the technical assessment, preparation of the applicable design for the WASH Facilities, work on the design drawings and estimates. He/ She will manage and supervise all WASH-related construction activities. In addition, the WASH Engineer will also prepare procurement requests, GRN documentation and submit all necessary reports for the monitoring and evaluation of the technical projects. The role also involves collaboration and coordination skills to deliver on technical objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Completion of the Engineering Board Exam
· With exposure to Plumbing, Masonry and Carpentry Works
· At least three years of proven practical experience in construction supervision
·AutoCAD or Sketch-Up User
· Familiar with water systems, chlorination, water testing, and plumbing, and carpentry workloads