Colombia Amazon Forests and Biodiversity Activity
About DT Global
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com
DT Global is recruiting for an anticipated USAID project in Colombia entitled Amazon Forests and Biodiversity Activity.The purpose of this activity is (1) improve the effectiveness of environmental crime prevention and prosecution and (2) improve the effectiveness of forest conservation and management. This is an integrated activity designed to contribute to Colombian development by strengthening social cohesion, responsive governance, and environmentally sustainable economic development.
DT Global is recruiting for the following technical specialists with appropriate experience and relevant degree for short-term and long-term assistance in the following disciplines:
· Environmental Law
· Land Use Planning Expert
· Agricultural Investment Advisor
· Rural Credit Specialist
· Gender and Youth Expert
· M&E Specialist
· Communication and Knowledge Management
· Private Sector and Partnerships Advisor
· Community Engagement/Civil Society Specialist
· Indigenous Groups/Social Inclusion Specialist
What we Value:
· Autonomy and proactivity around driving work to completion in the face of ambiguity and challenges;
· We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities;
· We value individuals who are team players and interact positively with colleagues and clients;
· Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems individually and as part of a team, while respecting individual team members’ roles, strengths, and communication styles;
· Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within tight deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CVs should also be sent via this email address: DTGlobalColombiaAmazonRecruit@gmail.com
DT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
This job description is subject to change at any time.