Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking a Technical Director for a potential USAID-funded new malaria, maternal and child health (MCH) and family planning (FP) activity in Cote d’Ivoire.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
The Technical Director is responsible for the following:
- Technical leadership, oversight and management the technical aspects of the project’s scope of work, and ensure effective and timely implementation of the project.
- Design and implementation of technical activities to strengthen malaria, MCH, and FP activities and ensure technical staff apply national and internationally accepted technical norms and standards and best practices for timely delivery of high quality services.
- Support the Chief of Party in the design, roll-out, and day-to-day management and implementation of interventions.
- Collaborate and provide technical support to stakeholders on various levels to ensure program outcomes are achieved including MOH, private sector and other implementing partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, or relevant discipline, MD preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of senior-level experience implementing malaria, MCH, and FP projects with demonstrated success in achieving results. USAID experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the structure, systems and policies of the health sector in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Fluency in French and strong English language skills. Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Local nationals of Cote d’Ivoire are encouraged to apply.
Applications are only accepted online.