Position Summary: The Research Analyst is responsible for the production of qualitative and quantitative research outputs in addition to coordination, implementation, and monitoring of research activities under the supervision of Triangle directors and/or team leaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct qualitative research such as key informant interviews, focus groups and literature reviews.
- Conduct analysis of manipulated quantitative data and integrate findings with qualitative research outputs.
- Assist Triangle directors and/or team leaders in research analysis, presentations and report writing.
- Assist Triangle business development team with proposal write ups and conceptualization.
- Assist triangle directors, team leaders and business development teams in the conceptualization of methodological frameworks, implementation strategies and project coordination.
- Maintain project files, tracking and related documentation against workplans and project developments.
- Attend meetings with partners and track project progress through minute sheets, Gnatt Chart tracking, and coordination with field officers.
- Communicate via Skype, email and phone with field staff, consultants, clients, and partners.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- A probation period of three to six months is applicable.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Flexible working arrangements and incentive packages are provided subsequent to the probation period.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working as a collaborate and constructive team member.
- High-level proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking), knowledge of Arabic.
- Masters degree in economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or related field.
- Minimum of three years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research and reporting.
- Five years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research and reporting.
- Experience conducting quantitative data manipulation using various platforms.
- Experience compiling workplans, drafting proposals, and managing international grants.
- Track record of published research outputs and client facing experience.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Arabic.