Macfadden, now part of PAE, is seeking a PSC Recruiter to support the US Agency for International Development’s Office of Food For Peace. The PSC Recruiter will serve as a primary point of contact and manage communication with current and potential applicants, agency staff, and the general public.
- They will facilitate the recruitment process for government staff, and provide administrative support from preparing and posting job announcements, to collecting application materials, conducting interviews, and checking references and academic credentials.
- Understand and execute the USAID PSC recruitment process: developing a recruitment plan, assisting in the development of solicitations, managing the application process, arranging interviews, and providing information on positions to candidates.
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to PSC recruiting including maintaining files, answering contract questions for candidates, and reporting on ongoing recruitments.
- The individual must be able to work closely with a variety of personality types, participate in public recruiting outreach efforts, and possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- The Recruiter will represent the agency at external events and identify qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs, conferences, and advertising resources to recruit and further expand the recruitment network.
- While previous recruiting experience is a plus, it is not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-4 years of work experience; or
- Master’s Degree with 1-3 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in human resources, administration, records management, customer service.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and supervision skills; Reliable, highly organized, and motivated; Must excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment while maintaining focus and balance priorities; Excellent attention to detail; Superior oral and written communication skills Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite in a network environment) including the ability to learn new software and databases quickly.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored clearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.