WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have completed, or are in the final stage of acquiring, a relevant graduate degree (or have completed an undergraduate degree and have at least two years of relevant professional experience);
- You have native level English. Fluency in French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic are desirable;
- You are motivated and organised, and can work both independently and within a team;
- You are a fast learner, who can absorb and process detailed and complicated information quickly;
- You are sociable and open-minded, and eager to work in a diverse and international office environment;
- You have a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position providing an opportunity to contribute to high-level political dialogue initiatives;
- An informal, engaging, international working environment in an office situated in the centre of Amsterdam;
- Remuneration between €1,678 - €2,446 gross a month, based on 40 hours per week, depending on professional and academic experiences;
- A 12-month contract (including a 3-month probation period).
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- You will assist with writing and editing DAG’s project documents, such as project proposals and reports;
- You will assist with the organisation of, and have the opportunity to attend, DAG’s programme activities, including meetings, seminars and mediations;
- You will be responsible for general office and administrative tasks, such as financial project administration;
- You will assist with DAG’s research related to international conflict, human rights and mediation.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Strong candidates will be offered interviews immediately;
- Priority will be given to candidates who can start immediately. However, there is also a possibility of a September start date.
- References may be requested prior to a contract being offered.