Creative Associates seeks a Principal Corporate Recruiter to provide full life-cycle recruitment and strategic positioning for Creative’s HQ based positions and select field positions across all levels of the organization. This is a high-touch, collaborative role and will partner directly with hiring managers at all levels and develop and implement tailored strategies for positioning the HQ recruitment function to best support department/ corporate business objectives and strategic initiatives.
The Principal Corporate Recruiter will champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, formulation of interview panels as well as candidate experience.
This position is perfect for a candidate with a passion for Creative’s mission to support underserved communities around the world by bringing a demonstrated passion for connecting top talent to opportunities in service to that mission. If you are an outstanding communicator, thrive in a fast paced, fun, team driven environment and have a demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment, this is the perfect role for you.
- Provide end-to-end recruitment solutions and partner with, counsel, and advise business leaders to ensure targeted long and short-term recruitment strategies .
- Manage a high-volume stream of live and bench candidates relevant to the dynamic divisional business context.
- A seamless translation of Divisional business needs to proactive recruiting outcomes.
- Talent acquisition strategies informed by market intelligence for top profiles, hiring best practices, and emerging talent trends in the market with a commitment to DE&I .
- The recruitment function serves as a go-to service entity fostering deep collaboration and supporting the advancement of Creative Associates’ mission, vision, and values.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to ensure the highest quality support for current and future corporate recruitment needs;
- Provide full-cycle recruiting, including finding/sourcing, evaluating resumes, interviewing candidates (in-person and/or virtual), administering candidate assessments, vetting, and making candidate recommendations;
- Ensure a consistent and compliant recruiting process ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, extends to: interview panels; screening and interviewing, and maintenance of relevant recruitment documentation;
- Provide weekly data-based reporting around all corporate recruitment initiatives to ensure alignment with Creative’s commitment to DE&I, client support and overall candidate experience.
- Conduct parity analyses for all internal and external hires;
- Negotiate compensation and allowances; prepare contingent and live offers in accordance with Creative Associates’ policies;
- Establish, develop, and maintain networks in critical sectors to facilitate effective passive recruitment;
- Identify proactive recruiting strategies for candidate pipelining, leveraging of technologies, social media, and other resources to access underrepresented groups and identify and attract a diverse pool of top candidates;
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to gain high visibility with potential candidates;
- Consult with hiring managers on recruitment policies, USAID and donor guidelines and Creative processes;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients and /or business partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals; and
- Manage candidate activity in Creative’s applicant tracking system (iCIMS).**Qualifications**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, international development or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- At least five (5) years of recruitment expertise in international development or relevant area
- Experience working and reporting in a matrixed HR environment;
- Demonstrated track record of interdepartmental collaboration as well as client partnering;
- Successful track record in filling difficult positions with stringent requirements;
- Demonstrated success with client engagement, relationship building and providing quality service with a great team;
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other hiring databases; knowledge of iCIMS is highly preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet urgent deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a collaborative team environment;
- Fluency in a language such as French, Spanish or Arabic, preferred