Position: Photographer Dailyworker
Institution: Welthungerhilfe (WHH)
Branch: A’zaz & Afrin, Aleppo Governorate, Syria
Duration: Until 30.06.2021
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: 06.11.2020
Working Hours: Based on the actual days worked and as per
Purpose of the Position:
Ensuring the visibility of the project by continuously photographing and videographing the project activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the audiovisual documentation of the various project activities in the different phases,
• Responsible for organizing the relevant equipment such as professional camera and other devices,
• Responsible for editing photos and footage,
• Producing short video clips of project activities under the guidance of the WHH Communication Expert,
• Provision of accompanying information such as brief descriptions and standard information (IPC) on the media materials for internal documentation purposes and external PR purposes,
• Ensuring that WHH’s informed explicit consent policy is followed when carrying out communication and visibility activities,
• Responsible for the confidentiality of all of the outputs (e.g. photos, video clips, etc.) taken during the visits to WHH locations,
• Working under the direct supervision of the WHH SYR-1078 staff and under the guidance of the WHH Communication Expert.
- School diploma with three years of relevant experience; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with two years of relevant professional experience.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in a related position is preferable and preferably in a non-profit organization, or otherwise in a humanitarian setting;
· Proven experience in photography and videography skills.
· Fluency in Arabic;
· The ability to communicate in English is an asset
2- Physical Strength
3- Attention and diligence
4- Suitability for work
5- Learning and self-development
6- Being hardworking
7- Perseverance and determination
8- Follow the instructions
11-Subject, positive attitude, and behavior
12-Energetic, vitality, agility