The Organization:Search is an international conflict transformation NGO that aims to transform the way individuals, groups, governments and companies deal with conflict – away from adversarial approaches and towards collaborative solutions. Since 2019, Search Sudan designs and implements multifaceted, culturally appropriate and conflict-sensitive programs using a diverse range of tools, including media and training, to promote dialogue, increase knowledge and determine a positive shift in behaviors.The Project:Search in partnership with the Human Rights Initiative (MAMAN), Badya Centre for Integrated Development Services (Badya), Um Serdiba Association for Development (Um Serdiba) are implementing a project which supports building the skills, knowledge, and confidence of an intergenerational group of women leaders to contribute to and lead on peace and political processes at the local and national levels. This 18-month project, supported by the UN, targets Gedaref, South Kordofan, West Kordofan, Khartoum and has the overall goal to empower a diverse array of women to meaningfully participate in Sudanese peace and political processes in support of a more inclusive transition. The Assignment:Search Sudan is seeking a Video Clip Producer to support the Sudan team to create an entertaining and engaging 3-minute video clip reflecting the importance and impact of the engagement of Sudanese women from all walks of life in leading peace and political processes at the local and national levels. The video clip should also reflect the impact of other groups in society that are positively contributing to the engagement of Sudanese women in leading peace and political processes, both locally and nationally. The Video Clip Producer is expected to create the song, lyrics, and musical composition, videography, editing and mixing, directing, and final production. This is a turnkey consultancy.
- An entertaining and engaging three-minute video-clip reflecting the importance and positive impact of the political engagement of Sudanese women in local and national political processes, and the importance and positive impact of other groups from Sudanese society that support that engagement.
- The producer is to create the song, lyrics and musical composition, videography, editing and mixing, directing and final production.
- The video clip will be produced using appropriate technology that will ensure the highest quality of sound and image.
- An academic degree or certification in media, arts, music or design
- A minimum of 5 accomplished projects, where they played a leading role, that included musical and visual content creation
- Strong professional network and established reputation in the local media scene
- Great attention to detail
- Energetic and creative
- Advanced interpersonal skills – able to communicate and resonate with diverse individuals
- A good team player and ready to work with diverse teams
- Professional English proficiency to establish and maintain good relationships with partners at Search