Procurement Process : IC - Individual contractor
Office : UNDP Country Office - MONGOLIA
Deadline : 24-Feb-21
Posted on : 09-Feb-21
Development Area : CONSULTANTS
Reference Number : 75185
Link to Atlas Project : 00117248 - SDG-Aligned Budgeting to Transform Employment Mongolia
Documents : Terms of Reference P11 form Confirmation of interest and availability General terms and conditions for IC
Overview : UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications on the assignment of Public Finance Expert (Ministry of Finance) for the "SDG-Aligned Budgeting to Transform Employment in Mongolia" project.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 24 February 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to [email protected] with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/024 - Public Finance Expert (Ministry of Finance)
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least two (2) professional references;
- Technical proposal, including a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment; and b) a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment;
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.