Med’EqualiTeam is a French non-profit organization, active in Poland since June ’22. We provide primary medical care for refugees from Ukraine in several centres in western Poland, visiting between four and six refugee centres per week with a mobile clinic. The Med’EqualiTeam consists of an international team of doctors, a medical coordinator, and several supporting coordination roles.
At least three months
Full-time (usually weekends off)
Project manager and head of NGO
As a medical coordinator you are in charge of the daily running of the clinics and associated logistics, but also responsible for medical issues, referrals, our doctors, and the patients’ experience. You are the point of contact for the medical volunteers and responsible for their integration in the medical team. In addition, you’ll be maintaining and forging contacts with other NGOs and medical organisations/practitioners, and organizing referral pathways.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive medical coordinator who loves being part of an international team and cares for people on the move. You have excellent organizational skills, are flexible, and able to think out of the box. You should be a medical doctor or nurse/nurse practitioner, with at least 2 years of work experience and have experience working in similar environments and leading teams.
Benefits of working with Med’EqualiTeam
- Work in a highly adaptive NGO context to meet the medical needs of displaced people
- Contribute to improving the lives of refugees displaced from Ukraine
- A highly rewarding and meaningful job
- Work in a multilingual environment
- Accommodation in Opole, transport, and health insurance provided. For coordinators staying 3 months or longer, a stipend to cover local living costs is available.