To promote Human Relief Foundation’s brand to a wide audience of potential donors, volunteers and supporters, through a range of media. The primary aim is to increase donations and volunteer through successful campaigns
- To plan, budget and deliver Human Relief Foundation media and marketing campaigns in line with branding and within agreed budgets.
- To assist the fundraising department in their day-to-day objective through the supply of dynamic and practical media and marketing content.
- To develop a comprehensive and effective media and marketing strategy, which incorporates day to day targets and goals, as well as key seasonal activity.
- To effectively implement this media and marketing strategy.
- To ensure that all media materials are branded, accurate, non-offensive, appealing and of a high standard.
- To work closely with designers, producers and printers to create marketing materials.
- To maintain positive relationships with the above stakeholders, to ensure that negotiations are possible and that Human Relief Foundation is producing work in a cost worthy way.
- To launch emergency appeals through marketing where required.
- To attend fundraising dinners and other events as a Human Relief Foundation representative as required.
- To prepare suitable content for TV appeals, fundraising events or promotional tours in a timely manner as required.
- To update the organisations Facebook and Twitter accounts daily.
- To release attractive and relative e-shots to keep our donors and volunteers up to date with our work.
- To ensure the production of suitable images, videos and case studies for promotional material.
- To regularly update the company website with engaging content.
- To manage the organisation’s Google Adwords account.
- To reply quickly and effectively to any positive or negative media attention in order to protect the reputation of Human Relief Foundation at all times.
- To seek appropriate media attention (including Radio, TV, Press etc) for the charity on behalf of all four UK based cities.
- To constantly search for new, innovative and cost-effective ways to market the charity.
- To be available out of hours at times where input from the marketing department is needed.
- To liaise with overseas office staff to acquire information in a timely manner for Annual Reports or other bulletins, as well as for publication materials for campaigns.
- Ability to travel if required to overseas locations in furtherance of Departmental activity
- Support the marketing team with national campaigns.
- Support the marketing team with content and inspiration for publications such as the annual report and other marketing material.
- Support the marketing team with content and creation of presentations.
- Support the marketing team with potential sponsorship opportunities and maintaining and developing sponsorship relationships
- Support the marketing team with researching and entering new markets to increase reach and donations
- Demonstrable marketing experience on a national, regional or international level.
- The marketing communication manager should have broad marketing experience in pricing, promotion, process and people.
- Should also have experience in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support a company’s sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Branding experience
- Budget management experience and good numerical skills
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with Photoshop, WordPress and MailChimp
- Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalization
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized, with good time management skill
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, Mac & Windows OS
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyse campaign