Purpose of Proposal
The purpose of the Performance Management and Evaluation Services (PMES) activity is to provide a wide range of services to USAID to enable it to monitor program performance effectively and operational context; evaluate the performance of results of USAID/Iraq activities; and, learn and adapt to improved effectiveness. USAID/Iraq needs to improve the quality of the Mission’s performance management practices so that monitoring and evaluation become easier, faster, more useful and more cost-effective.
SI is seeking a full-time Iraqi Director of Finance and Administration to oversee financial planning and management, and logistical, and administrative support to the activity team. Ensure administrative, financial, contractual, and procurement activities are carried out in compliance with SI and USAID regulations and policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee activity finance and administration for the PMES field offices.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with SI and USAID regulations.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and ethical business practices.
- Work with the Deputy Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting are following USAID requirements.
- Manage activity start-up and support the initial work planning process.
- Establish procedures for financial operations, banking, and reporting.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Implement other functions relevant to the position, including regular meetings with SI Headquarters Management Team.
- A bachelor level degree in public administration, business, financial management, or other relevant field required.
- At least seven years of financial management and contracts expertise with USAID-funded projects required
- Knowledge of and experience with Indonesian payroll income tax calculations and health policy calculations for all full-time staff
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English (intermediate to advanced) and Arabic (native), with strong writing skills.