World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As HUB Finance Director, WV Haiti, you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of financial management and other areas under your responsibility in Haiti and providing support to Dominican Republic. You are seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management/Leadership Teams of the National Offices (NOs), with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advice, as well as developing financial strategy that best serves the NOs strategic and program objectives. Responsible for the finance staff capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safeguarding of assets according to WV approved policies and procedures. You will also provide support to World Vision Dominican Republic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency.
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance management position.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English, Spanish a plus.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.