Macfadden, now part of PAE, is seeking a Grants Administrative Assistant. The Grants Administrative Assistant is responsible providing administrative support to the Grants Unit. This position supports the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance’s (DCHA). The position will support one of ten offices found within the DCHA Bureau.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Support Grants Specialist with compilations of documents for awards (grants and cooperative agreements) and modifications and distribution of awards.
- Maintain official award files on behalf of the Agreement Officer
- Maintain and reconcile master tracking log of grant award and status
- Review and record all incoming grants related requests and pass onto Grants Specialist and serve as point of contact on grants related requests.
- Enter appropriate grants information into client’s system (ASIST, GLAAS, Phoenix systems etc)
- Coordinate logistics, such as scheduling for meetings with awardees, USG officials, key stakeholders and others
- Prepare and review all outgoing award files for Agreement Officer approval
- Ensure high level of quality control and accuracy on grant related documents
- Prepare simple approval letters for the Agreement Officers Approval
- Prepare simple modifications for the Agreement Officers Approval
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 1-4 years of related experience required
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored security clearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
This position description reflects Macfadden’s assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.