Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, is based in Silver Spring, MD.
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful, detail-oriented, high-performing individual to serve as an executive administrator to Panagora’s Founder, President & CEO Betsy Bassan. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized, service-oriented individual who is interested in building a career in the social sector through exceptional work with senior leaders at Panagora Group and in the international development field.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and logistical support to Panagora’s President & CEO
- Monitor high volume of e-mails and correspondence and initiate appropriate actions
- Actively manage a complex schedule, scheduling calls and meetings, rescheduling, providing logistical support, reservations booking/re-booking, registrations, etc.
- Provide support in real time to flex to shifting priorities to ensure strategic use of the President & CEO's time
- Act as a liaison and manage communication between the executive and clients, and other stakeholders; act as an extension to the executive when needed
- Provide detailed briefings, research, and background documents for meetings, events, speaking engagements, and trips
- Coordinate travel arrangements and arranging out-of-town meetings
- Create, organize and maintain President & CEO's online and offline files
- Compile and submit President & CEO’s expense reports and reimbursements through Unanet
- Facilitate timely processing of documents requiring President & CEO's signature
- Manage logistics for President & CEO’s meetings/events with office manager, and speaking engagements with communications team
- Assist with special projects and assignments as required
- 2-3 years of prior executive assistance experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international development, or a relevant field
- Experience working as an EA for a government consulting organization highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and ability to draft high quality written materials and correspondence
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and to manage and make progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel; experience with Unanet for expense reporting; and using web conferencing and other digital platforms
- A committed, reliable, friendly team player willing to work hours necessary to complete the job with a "no job is too small" attitude
- Proficiency in a foreign language preferred
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.