World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As DME Capability Advisor, you will aim to optimize DME capability in World Vision International (WVI) and strengthen staff DME competencies in areas such as design, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning. This includes: The development of a DME capability enhancement system (including policies, standards, and guidelines, processes, learning assets and learning pathways), the refinement of National Office NO DME capacity assessment and DME competencies, the provision of support to Regional Program Quality leads and Technical Service Organisation to plan and implement DME Capacity Building interventions and the creation new learning opportunities by engaging externally with other organisations/academia and managing knowledge in WVI.
- Advanced/graduate degree in adult learning/training and or other relevant field.
- Advanced degree in statistics, econometrics or any other discipline related to DME measurements.
- Advanced competencies in data analysis using appropriate software tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS,ABTAB).
- Evidence of strong interpersonal, networking and coordination skills. Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French and Spanish.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.