Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Admin and Finance (DAF) position on a USAID-funded program Indonesia. The 5-year USAID-funded program seeks to help Indonesia achieve its development goal of reducing marine plastic pollution by improving urban waste management through public institution strengthening and private sector partnerships.
Working under the direction of the Chief of Party (COP), the DAF will be experienced in, and responsible for the project’s administrative operations including finance, human resource management, contract/grants compliance, procurement and office administration while ensuring compliance with USAID, local laws, and Tetra Tech rules and regulations. This would be a full-time position based in Indonesia for the full life of project (anticipated five years).
* Provide guidance to all staff for complying with the budgetary regulations of Tetra Tech and USAID;
* Manage Financial Accounting System including managing cash flow, tracking expenditures and preparing monthly financial reports in compliance with USAID and Tetra Tech requirements and regulations;
* Provide financial and budgetary information to the Home Office for USAID as needed;
* Provide guidance and organize training, as necessary, for staff on relevant USAID, Tetra Tech and Government of Indonesia rules and regulations;
* Provide guidance and leadership for project compliance efforts including audit preparations;
* Participate in project procurement processes for goods and consulting services, including drafting requests, analyzing proposals, drafting contracts, negotiating contracts and prices, reviewing contractual deliverables for quality and preparing the required documentation;
* Participate in project grants-under-contract (GUC) processes, including GUC design, award, implementation and closeout;
* Manage HR records for each employee including employment contracts, employment evaluation forms and annual leave;
* Manage confidential payment of monthly payroll and orders payments of income tax, pension health and unemployment benefits to government funds.
* Supervise project administration and finance team members.
* University degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, and/or some other relevant discipline is required.
* Minimum seven (7) years’ experience providing administrative leadership and oversight to all aspects of development project operations – grants management experience highly desirable;
* Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a senior supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement and logistical support services;
* Work experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
* Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred;
* Familiarity with grants-under-contract within a USAID project context is preferred;
* Advanced Excel skills and experience with Quickbooks required;
* Professional fluency in English and Bahasa is required.
* Indonesia nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.