An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced, visionary and influential leader to join our Asia cluster as the Country Director for East and SE Asia
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial proven ability in movement building, influencing and networking
- Proven ability in integral mission, in particular local church-based community initiatives
- The ability to inspire, motivate, organize and lead initiatives of churches to transform society.
- Experience and ability in programme management, monitoring, evaluation, budget development and financial management
In addition, we are seeking someone who is:
- A naturally strategic, analytical thinker
- Creative and who takes innovative approaches
- Able to quickly gain respect of key influencers, ‘gatekeepers' and senior leaders of a wider range of organizations.
- Self aware
- Able to learn from others, and enable others to learn
- A servant leader.
Does your experience and skill-set match the above? Then this is the role for you!
Please note, this is not an expatriate role.
The position could be based in East and South East Asia namely Philippines, Hongkong, Malaysia or Singapore (subject to the right to live and work in that location and Tearfund's registration requirements). Applicants must therefore possess a valid passport/visa stating the right to live and work in one of these countries.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.