DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com
Support for Urban Water and Sanitation in India (SUWASI)
We are currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded “***Support for Urban Water and Sanitation in India (SUWASI)***” activity.
It is expected that SUWASI will provide support the Government of India in accelerating the achievement of universal access and use of water and sanitation services expected from recent and on-going national urban WASH-related initiatives and policy directives. This program may also work with private sector partners to strengthen systems and fecal waste disposal management, increase awareness to help move people up the sanitation ladder, as well as work with India’s government and the private sector to increase access to safe drinking water.
A general outline of the responsibilities and minimum qualifications of the Chief of Party for this opportunity is as follows.
- Responsible for overall program management and implementation ensuring application of international best practices consistent with client expectations and abilities
- Ensure program results and outcomes including client satisfaction, timely deliverable submission, assignment completion, and quality assurance and control
- Supervise all field-based program technical staff, consultants, locally-hired support staff, and partners
- Serve as the chief representative of the program and DT Global in India, as well as the principal point of contact for all communications with USAID/India and other relevant USG entities.
- Report to the program’s Home Office Senior Program Manager and ensure fluid cooperation between the program and DT Global’s Washington, DC headquarters.
- Advanced degree (minimum master’s or equivalent) in fields related to water resources management, water sanitation and supply management, water sector governance, or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience on USAID funded projects with progressively increasing responsibility and with significant management or oversight roles;
- Prior Chief of Party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size;
- Deep understanding of, and experience working in, the water and sanitation sector, and activities focused on water and sanitation sector strengthening and improvement;
- Experience managing complex programs in challenging environments
- Professional Fluency in English (written and oral)