Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking a Chief of Party for a potential USAID-funded new malaria, maternal and child health (MCH) and family planning (FP) activity in Cote d’Ivoire.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
The Chief of Party is responsible for the following:
- Lead, manage and monitor project implementation in addition to having overall accountability for project deliverables and results.
- Champion the project’s vision and technical strategy; documentation and communication; client(s) stakeholder(s) relationships; coordination and synergy with other MSH projects and internal operations units, and contribute to business development activities.
- Safeguard MSH’s reputation by ensuring that financial, contractual, technical, and political integrity is maintained and strengthened.
- Ensure effective contract/agreement implementation in strict compliance with contract/ agreement clauses, MSH and donor policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure project staffing, structure and reporting relationships are aligned with project needs, local context and available resources and provide mentorship to the project team as per MSH policies and guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, administration, or a related discipline (MPH, MBA or other).
- Minimum of 10 years, 12 preferred of progressively responsible related experience required, and previous experience as Chief of Party in health projects.
- Prior experience and success directing similar or larger international donor-funded projects. USAID experience preferred.
- Fluency in French and strong English language skills. Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Local nationals of Cote d’Ivoire are encouraged to apply.
Applications are only accepted online.