The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean project in Indonesia, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for an Administration Specialist. This position will be located in the country office in Jakarta.
Position Description/Summary: The CCBO activity is a five-year initiative of USAID which will serve as USAID's flagship program to target ocean plastics directly at their source in cities and towns. The project works to prevent ocean plastic pollution by building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and solid waste management (SWM) in urban and peri-urban settings, particularly in riverine and coastal areas. CCBO works with multiple USAID missions on country-specific implementation of national and local activities, and with USAID/Washington on global-level activities.
Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administrative Manager, Administration Specialist is responsible for procurement, payment, tax, petty cash, project office management, travel/logistics required for project office daily operations and provide direct support to Finance and Administrative Manager. The Administration specialist must have an effective organizational skill and the ability to establish priorities, plan, coordinate and monitor own work are essential to the performance of staff in this position; in addition to familiarity with relevant administrative, accounting, and financial operations rules, local cultural and social protocols, regulations, policies and practices.
* Minimum of a BA/BS degree is required.
* Minimum of 5 years prior experience working in a professional office
* Prior experience working on USAID funded projects required. Prior experience in purchasing/procurement required.
* Fluency in English is required.
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and handle multiple priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to organize own work and perform independently while closely and appropriately coordinating with team members (internal and external).
* Proficiency with MS-Office applications, including Excel.
*Please note: Only Indonesian citizens are eligible for these positions.