Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to support our field based teams in building futures for children&youth?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• Dynamic and passionate about child protection and building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families
• You are experienced in designing log-frames, writing reports, doing assessments, budgets
• You’re skilled in data collection systems and analysis
• You’re excellent in communicating and coordinating with people from various backgrounds
• You have superb English writing skills
We would like someone to work closely with our program and partners in Siem Reap and support them in ensuring high-quality program management. This is a technical support role that will be exciting for someone looking to be based close to the teams and activities on the field. You’ll work on building a system of holistic services consisted of topics such as child protection, harm reduction, alternative care, employment and self-employment, NGO networks, social business etc.