- Demonstrates Commitment to UN’s mission, vision and values.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UN.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Treats all people fairly with favoritism.
- Promotes a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the office.
- In-depth knowledge on professional issues.
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice.
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills.
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting.
- Ability to lead formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of work plans.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to lead implementation of new systems (business side) and affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change.
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback.
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors.
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Experience with the United Nations is desirable
“UNDP has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment (SH) and Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (SEA)”.
Contract Duration: 1 Year with possibility for extension