INSURYA is Local NGO based on volunteer work and serving the needy and the affected people, whether of the displaced or the rest of the people of the Syrian society, in order to be able to raise the situation level of the country and take responsibility**.**
INSURYA especially concerned with: supporting women and youth issues, education, and psychosocial support for children.
Job Title: Protection Projects Manager
Reporting to: Programs Manager
Job code: HR-PR-018
Work nature: Full Time - 8 hours, 40 hours weekly.
Protection Projects Manager will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of related to protection projects activities in Turkey and Syria, including planning, organizing, staff leading and controlling projects activities efficiently and effectively in line with INSURYA's organizational strategies, policies, and procedures.
1. Support and lead the technical support of the Protection projects in line with INSURYA’s organizational strategy, sector best practices, government regulations, and donor requirements.
2. Lead and revision of the strategy for the Protection sector.
3. Provide leadership and direction for the Protection activities including referrals, case management, gender-based violence, psychosocial support, cash-transfer to the most vulnerable households.
4. Manage relations with stakeholders, mainly the relevant donors and agencies, by representing the program in relevant coordination mechanisms and ensuring the distribution of information and sharing of achievements and lessons learned as well as the engagement in discussions and advocacy activities.
5. Monthly analysis of data to anticipate potential challenges according to the indicators of different projects.
6. Provide Protection technical inputs in the other projects.
7. Participate proactively and contribute in the Protection technical working group, cluster meetings, and follow up the 4Ws.
8. Share information on INSURYA activities and intervention and promote good relations and collaboration with other actors working on the humanitarian response.
9. P Identify funding opportunities and prepare high-quality proposals, in close coordination with MEAL, Finance, Logistics, and HR Departments.
10. Develop strategies and plans that contribute to raising the profile of INSURYA as an expert organization in the Protection sector.
11. Ensure that the monitoring framework within the projects is implemented, including baseline data, secondary data, reviews, end line surveys, donor reporting and internal/external evaluations.
12. Prepare all the necessary reports such as progress reports, annual reports and final reports for donors.
13. Ensure timely and accurate budgets and revisions for projects.
14. Ensure that projects expenditure is undertaken in line with finance policies and procedures and that resources are optimally utilized.
15. Oversee grants compliance to ensure the best use of resources and work closely with finance teams to ensure timely submission of financial and narrative reports to donors.
16. Work with the Programs Manager to ensure all activities are planned, prioritized, carried out and monitored in efficient and effective ways, with due consideration to gender and advocacy issues.
17. Ensure full compliance with security plans and protocols.
18. Lead and manage assigned staff, contributing to their capacity building and career development.
19. Provide technical expertise and guidance to staff as appropriate, in (for example, but not limited to) assessment, monitoring, evaluation, reporting (internal and donor reports), financial management, proposal development, technical design.
20. Ensure team members are aware of core INSURYA policies and procedures relevant to their work.
Qualifications in a discipline related to Social Work, Psychology, Law or related fields.
Minimum of 3 years oversees experience in Protection programs/projects in emergency contexts.
Substantial experience in protection, both overall protection and in sub-sectors of Child Protection, GBV, and/or MHPSS, including in conflict settings and with IDPs and refugees.
A proven record of effective project and people management.
Excellent experience in reports and proposals writing in English.
Ability to cope with stress, and work under pressure.
Knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors, and experience and knowledge of humanitarian standards.
Background and knowledge with UN agencies and other INGO’s Rules and Regulations.
Excellent time management skills, Leadership, problem-solving, and teambuilding skills.
Well-developed organizational and planning skills.
Able to communicate verbally and written in English, Arabic and preferably Turkish.
Good Computer Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Ms. Project...).
Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
Ability to motivate and develop skills of others.
The position will be based in Turkey, with the preference for those who have the ability to go to projects field in Syria.
This vacancy is archived.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now