This is a fixed-term post financed from the Unified Budget for the Human Security Programme.
Under the direct supervision of the National Project Officer the Project Assistant provides the following services:
• Assists in the programmatic management of implementing partners, suppliers, special service agreements;
• Assists in the preparation of terms of references, selection of services and goods providers, and in the verification of financial reports;
• Arranges travel, accommodation, official travel authorizations and travel claims for OSCE and non-OSCE officials;
• In support of activities drafts letters of invitation, participants’ lists, agendas and other materials; communicates with participants and speakers; arranges meeting facilities and equipment;
• Gathers and compiles data for project monitoring and evaluation;
• Translates documents;
• Maintains files, documents, contact lists, etc.;
• Handles correspondence;
• Raises and updates purchase requests (in IRMA);
• Confirms that services or goods were delivered (in IRMA);
• Performs other duties as required.
• Completed secondary education, supplemented by formal training in administration;
• Minimum 4 years of working experience in administrative or project work, preferably in an international environment;
• Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages; IRMA working experience would be an asset;
• Professional fluency in oral and written English and Ukrainian.
Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund. Other allowances and benefits are similar to those offered under the United Nations Common System.
This position is open for residents of Ukraine only. Please use the online application system at https://jobs.osce.org; the Vacancy Number is VNUKRG00491. The deadline for applications is 26 November 2017. If you experience difficulties with the online system, please use the Internet Explorer to find the vacancy. Applications received after the published deadline and off line applications will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel