* Key role within a world-renowned international development NGO
* Leadership role within an established country program (3 direct reports)
* Located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
* Full-time Permanent Position.
Come and join our international development organisation where we are ensuring that the vision of Fred Hollows lives on. We work to eradicate avoidable blindness and are committed to working with partners to bring about change that is sustainable and reaches even the most vulnerable communities. Working across more than 26 countries, our vision is for a world where no one is needlessly blind or visionally impaired.
Working as part of our Established Programs team, the Program Manager is accountable for the planning, design and operational delivery of the Cambodia Program in alignment with The Foundation’s strategic framework.
In this varied and busy role, you will be accountable for the following outcomes:
* Lead the development, planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting of The Foundation-Cambodia’s projects in line with strategic objectives and internal systems that include accountability and evidence-based outcomes.
* Directly coordinate, implement, monitor and report on specific projects where necessary.
* Develop new project ideas for the Cambodia Program ensuring alignment with strategic objectives and local need.
* Undertake advocacy and build relationships with stakeholders including government officials and other NGOs that lead to outcomes that contribute to the ending avoidable blindness in the local context.
* Collaborate across the Cambodia team to develop and maintain strong relationships internally and with all Partners.
* Manage partner relationships within the agreed governance frameworks of FHF- Australia and Cambodia
* Build capability within the team to drive a culture of engagement and collaboration within The Foundation.
* Support the Country Manager in program management, including provision of high-quality program and high-quality programmatic and strategic documents.
* Experience in government liaisons, capacity building, and health system strengthening in Cambodia
* Proven experience and ability in project design and implementation
* Demonstrated effective supervisory experience guiding program staff to achieve program outcomes
* Proven experience in proposal development and report writing
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to manage complex relationships
* Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding organisational and management skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines in high volume work environment Excellent Khmer and English language written and spoken skills
How to apply and who to contact
Applications can be made by clicking apply, completing the online application form and attaching an up to date resume and letter of application.
To learn more about this position and life at The Fred Hollows Foundation please visit our Careers page
Alternatively, If you would like to chat further with one of our Talent Acquisition Team member please email us at
Closing date: Thursday 26th December
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in the country where the job is located.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening proc edures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.