About JS Consulting:
JS Consultancy Services (https://jscs.af ) is a registered development consulting firm established by a group of committed professionals to provide short/long-term assistance to organizations and individuals in the field of Evaluations, Assessments, Research (surveys), Capacity building (training), and development of digital solutions.
Our mission is to establish reliable partnerships with organizations by providing capacity building opportunities, tailored technical assistance and by helping organizations to measure the effect of their interventions. We believe in and are committed for delivery of Quality services to the customers and clients in a Transparent manner with maximum Integrity.
JSCS has a strong team of professionals with vast experience in the field of surveys, research/evaluation, training/capacity building, project/program management and use of technology in project implementation for quality improvement and real time monitoring. Lead by CEO, the organization has five established directorates (program, operation, technical, business solution, and business development).
We are hiring a program coordinator who can coordinate activities of different research/M&E assignments and provide technical support in database development, training of data collectors, data analysis, quality assurance of the data collection and communication with relevant stakeholders to the technical team.
· To coordinate activities of different research/M&E assignments and provide technical support in database development, training of data collectors, data analysis, quality assurance of the data collection and communication with relevant stakeholders to the technical team.
· To support in planning and designing of existing and upcoming projects from M & E perspectives.
· To assist different programmes in setting up M & E system and functioning effectively.
· To provide technical and capacity building support to programmes/projects in developing/ establishing appropriate M & E systems.
· To appropriately carry out documentation of different assessments and quantative/qualitative studies.
· At least having a MD degree or Bachelor Degree in Public Health, with at least have 3-5 years prior Managerial, M&E and Development experience in the government, non- government organizations (NGOs) or donor agencies in similar position is required. Master degree will be a plus point
· Experience in monitoring and evaluating health, education or GBV projects.
· Experience of analytical and summative report writing.
· Adequate knowledge of monitoring and evaluating methods, tools, techniques and processes.
· Fluency in Pashto and/or Dari in addition to English will be an added advantage.
· Competent in undertaking quantitative data analysis using computer software particularly SPSS or Stata.
· Fluent in English speaking and good in report writing.