* Located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
* Provide significant support to our Cambodia programs
* Key role within a world-renowned international development NGO
Come and join our international development organisation where we are ensuring that the vision of Fred Hollows lives on. We work to eradicate avoidable blindness and are committed to working with partners to bring about change that is sustainable and reaches even the most vulnerable communities. Working across more than 26 countries, our vision is for a world where no one is needlessly blind or visionally impaired.
The Program Coordinator (PC) is accountable for the coordination and management of Eye Health related projects of The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) Cambodia, particularly the Eye Health Workforce development related projects.
In this varied and busy role, you will be accountable for the following outcomes
* Contribute to the design of projects related to Eye Health Workforce development in line with FHF global and local strategic objectives.
* Coordinate, implement, monitor, evaluate and report on the projects related to Eye Health Workforce development.
* Develop annual work plan for project implementation.
* Undertake advocacy and participate in policy dialogues to strengthen Eye Health System and develop Eye Health Workforce.
* Participate in relevant technical committees in Cambodia.
* Manage and build relationships with stakeholders, including government officials and other relevant NGOs, contributing to the ending of avoidable blindness.
* Support the Program Manager in program management, including provision of high-quality program and situational analysis (political economy analysis).
Essential criteria includes:
* Experience in government liaisons, capacity building, health system strengthening and health workforce development in Cambodia
* Proven experience and ability in project design and implementation
* Proven experience in proposal development and report writing
* Previous experience managing programs within the INGO Sector
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to manage complex relationships
* Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding organisational and management skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines in high volume work environment
* Report writing skills
* Excellent Khmer and English language written and spoken skills
How to apply and who to contact Applications can be made by clicking apply, completing the online application form and attaching an up to date resume and letter of application.
Alternatively, If you would like further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Team via email at
Applications Close: 30th June, 2019
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in the country where the job is located.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.