The International Association for Relief and Development (ONSUR) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey under the registration number (27-018-178), which deals with relief and development projects and early recovery projects empowering local communities in the context of eradicating poverty and empowering vulnerable groups. Established at the early date of 2012, and Head Office of the Association is located in Gaziantep, Turkey. In addition to executive offices and partners spread across Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon, and Somalia.
Duration of Initial Contract**:** Until 31/12/2019, with the possibility for extension
Report to: Programs Coordinator
Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Relevant university degree or similar education.
- Excellent skills with computer applications –Microsoft word, excel as well as the Internet.
- Communication skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Ability to write reports and communication pieces.
- Organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a Turkish or Syrian national
- Is fluent in English and Arabic, Turkish (preferred)
What are the Benefits?
Gain work experience, enhance your CV and get recommendations from our team.
Gain a behind-the-scenes understanding of how a start-up volunteer organization works
If you do not hear back within 4-8 of weeks of the application closing date then please assume your application has been unsuccessful