Participatory Research and Design Consultant
To provide support to Youth Engagement team and Knowledge for Impact team by supporting the compiling of the finding of the research, analysis of the research, report writing for youth engagement research for country report and synthesis report, and accompanying youth engagement team and knowledge for impact team to support country offices during the research.
* Understanding of participatory methodologies and a commitment to people led development
* Experience in participatory research, appraisals and assessment
* Understanding of gender and social inclusion
* Understanding of youth engagement work
* Relevant Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
* Extensive experience in community development programming
* Extensive experience in youth development and youth engagement in one of the following thematic or cross cutting areas:Health, Education, Livelihoods, Gender and Governance.
* Programme support: experience of providing technical support to programme staff
* Policy and advocacy: design and implementation of advocacy strategies
* Experience of living and working in the Global South;