The MSF Operational Center based in Brussels (OCB) is a MSF entity composed by the MSF operational center and nine partner sections (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Luxemburg, Brazil, South Africa, Hong Kong, Italy and Belgium).
1 - A MSF Global Fundraising Strategy recently endorsed by IGA is to be implemented by MSF sections, requiring a constant monitoring and reporting in order to identify opportunities and deviation to better tailor the strategy according to operational needs.
2 - In the process of the Resource Shared Agreement, the OCB group should maintain
coherent fundraising investments amongst OCB sections.
3 - In 2016, important innovations have been introduced to strengthen forecasting, and projections capacities in order to improve the analysis and coherence of fundraising investments within the OCB group, the OCB Marketing Analyst will be responsible for:
· providing marketing data analysis, up to date reporting and recommendations in order to assist the OCB Communication and Fundraising Director and the OCB General Director platforms.
· providing ad hoc support to sections and offices in need of local marketing data analysis.
Vis à vis the OCB Communication and FR Director
· Create and maintain dashboards and drive general reporting activities
· Monitor and report all OCB fundraising KPI's
· Monitor and report about the implementation of the Global Fundraising Strategy at OCB Group level
· Develop and present actionable insights, strategic recommendations and business intelligence from analytical output to support strategic decisions on investments to the OCB HoFR platform
· Illustrate data graphically and translates complex findings into written text, reports and presentations
· Researches and performs analysis of marketing data; makes informed recommendations for marketing strategies in order to reach global objectives.
Vis à vis fundraising OCB HoFR re. activities in Belgium
· Contribute to the definition of KPIs and perform statistical analysis that align campaign goals and objectives in close collaboration with the MSF Belgium HoFR
· Support the OCB Head of Fundraising to manage requests from leadership team, including asking clarifying questions to gain an understanding of the fundraising global objectives, offering recommendations and ensuring work is completed accurately and timely
Vis à vis OCB partner sections
· Provide ad hoc support and training for the budget and forecasting tool (Board-CPM)
· Promote/ensure best-practices and consistency in the data analysis process and tools
Result and quality orientation
Initiative and innovation
Teamwork and cooperation
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or Statistics or economics
- Prior work experience in data and marketing analysis
- Prior work experience and decent knowledge of fundraising
- Demonstrate proficiency with entire Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel, Word, Power Point
- English is mandatory
- Must possess knowledge of marketing and statistical data management software
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
· Open ended contract - Full time - based in Brussels (Ixelles)
· Hospital insurance (DKV) - pension plan - canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transport costs
· Starting date: September 1st, 2019