To ensure implementation of the M&E plan for the Cameroon refugees response including monitoring progress against planned activities, critical milestones and targets as well as providing support and guidance to partners M&E officers and government counterparts to ensure highest possible quality data collection, data management and reporting.
Monitoring and Evaluation System
* Assist the MEAL Coordinator in all aspects of programme monitoring by periodic data collection, data verification and data analysing from partners
* Assist and participate in preparation and the process of programme’s outcome level situation and impact studies (baseline and end-line)
* Facilitate to strengthen Data Quality Assurance System for partners by Data Quality Assessment tools
* Develop and maintain database system to ensure programme tracking and to get critical information of programme achievement by organizing, analysing, and presentation.
* Identify the needs and Provide technical supports on data management system, and M&E for partners’ organisation.
* Participate in the implementation and updating of M&E policy and guidelines for MEC in-line with SCI and Donor Organisations
Capacity building on data management related concepts
* Assist and participate in M&E trainings to staff and partners on M&E Systems and data analysis in liaison with Implementing Partners
* Ensure data management related training and capacity needs are identified systematically and communicated to MEAL Manager
Systems to Ensure Accountability
* Conduct monitoring visits to partners’ project sites and review partners’ M&E system
* Collaborate with partners’ M&E person to ensure effective supervision, monitoring and evaluation system in place
* Assist MEAL Manager for revi ewing periodic reports and give feedbacks to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
* Ensure data from partners and provide partners information as per MEC and donor requirements
* Support on development of profiles and project achievements of partners and share between partners for inter learning
* Ensure that findings, lessons learned, and analysis of impacts from across the projects and components which promotes learning and strategy development
Support Programme Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation
* Support the team lead to monitor activities at the intervention states and communicate findings and progress to response team
* Participate in evaluation of the response, focusing on data management of evaluation datasets.
Support Documentation, Reporting, Knowledge Sharing and Effective Feedback Mechanism
* Support coordination of the response monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual reviews and reports as required.
* Participate in dissemination of program information to communities, children, and other stakeholders through a regular feedback mechanism
* Manage the beneficiary complaints and feedback mechanism database
* Work with field teams to collect information on potential case studies and success stories
* Update shared drive and project team space with program monitoring documents regularly
Min Required Experience:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Administrative & General Skills
* 2-3 yrs previous experience with local and international NGOs
* Previous experience in Health System Strengthening programmes using the National HMIS software
* Advanced computer literacy (MS Office applications, web-based applications and advanced statistical package utilization e.g SPSS,STATA-12,DHIS etc)
* Fluency in English, Hausa spoken and written
* Ability to work in partnership with government and development partners
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work within a team setting
* Independence, adaptability and flexibility
* Excellent communication skills
We know that great people make a great organization and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
We undertake rigorous procedures to ensure that only people suitable to work with children are allowed to join our organisation and all candidates will, therefore, be subject to this scrutiny.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
This vacancy is archived.
UNcareer.net - official telegram channel. International jobs and internships opportunities. Daily Update.Join Channel
UN career subscription. Get new vacancies and internships daily on your phone.Subscribe now