Founded in 1991, Secours Islamique France is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Secours Islamique France is recruiting a Logistic Assistant M/F based in Massy (91).
Under the responsibility of the Emergency Desk Logistician, you will provide an effective and efficient support within the International Logistics Team on Procurement, Administrative and Stock management.
Your main tasks will be divided according to the following modalities :
- Support Desk logistician for preparing the validation process with different department
- Ensure compliance with the supply chain and complete all documents according to the SIF purchase procedure
- Consult with missions if they have queries regarding SIF procurement procedures
- Review Purchase Requests received from programmes and other teams
- Create Purchase requests for items needed for stock, travel kit or response kits
- Purchase freight services when required to ship items overseas SIF missions
- Update the Equipment List for each new assets according to SIF procedures
- Manage the quarterly stock check, investigate any discrepancies and document thoroughly
- Support team members with trip preparation or projects
- Participate in the briefing and debriefing of logisticians missions on his zone
- Assist the desk logistician in the preparation of log kits for mission departures
- Issuing IT and viability items to new an expatriate staff
The list of missions is scalable according to the needs of the organization. The employee may be assigned to other assignments related to his qualification.
You have a license in humanitarian logistics and one year experience in the field of Logistic / Procurements, preferably work within NGO or multinational companies. You are able to work autonomously as your manager will be based remotely, you have demonstrated abilities to take initiatives, build consensus, and take action. You have Excellent Computer skills include Ms Office application.
You are Fluent in French and English.
Working conditions :
French fixed term contract until december two thousand nineteen, position to begin as soon as possible full time. The remuneration will be based on your profile. You will receive food ticket eight euros, a reimbursement of up to fifty percent of your train and bus expenses and attractive health mutual.